Open topic with navigation
Once you have subscribed to bond market data via Account
Management, you can enter data and trade t-bonds, t-bills and t-notes.
To trade treasuries
market data for treasuries
1. Click the Treasuries icon
on the Trading toolbar, or use the Edit menu
and select Treasury Bond Selector.
2. In the Contract Selection box, use
the Type list in the left pane to choose Bills, Bonds or Notes.
3. Filter your contracts using the Maturity
date, Issue Date and Coupon filter lists.
4. Select the contract(s) from the right
pane and click OK.
If you want to add multiple types of treasuries to
your screen, click Add instead
of OK. This will add the selected contracts to your trading screen and
then allow you to select a different type and add more contracts. Click
OK to close the box. to your trading page.
- Click the Ask to create a BUY order,
click the Bid to create a SELL order.