Open topic with navigation
The Performance Profile helps demonstrate the key performance characteristics of an option or complex option strategy.
- An enhanced Quote Details window that show the Return/Risk Profit Probability and the potential Max Return and Max Loss;
- A Performance Graph that shows the P&L (or any of the Greeks) as a function of the underlying price;
- The Scenarios window, which displays the effects of a change in underlying price on the P&L, the Greeks, and the volatility of a position.
To open the Performance Profile
1. You can open the option Performance Profile tool several ways:
- From within the Order Entry panel or any trading tool, click the Advanced icon and then select Performance/Margin.
- From an order line in Classic TWS, use the right-click menu and select Check Margin/Performance Profile.
Understanding Performance Probability