Earn revenue on your idle cash balances automatically. We pay market rate interest on your idle balances. Earn extra income by lending your fully paid shares.Learn More
We offer low commissions on stocks, options futures, forex and fixed income worldwide. Margin interest charged is as low as 50bps above market determined overnight rates.Learn More
Many brokers trade against your orders or sell them to others to execute who will trade against them. IB SmartRoutingSM continuously searches and reroutes to the best available prices for stocks, options and combinations.Learn More
Lower investment costs will increase your overall return on investment, but lower costs do not guarantee that your investment will be profitable.
Access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to stayconnected to all global markets.
Convert currencies at market determined rates as low as 1/10 of a basis point, or create a position collateralized by a non-native currency.
Fund your account in multiple currencies. Trade assets denominated in multiple currencies from a single account.
Our online trading platforms have been designed with the professional trader in mind:
Our suite of Option Labs and advanced online trading tools offer support to help you discover and implement optimal trading strategies. For example, our Probability Lab offers a practical way to think about options without the complicated mathematics, and the Option Strategy Lab lets you create simple and complex multi-leg option orders based on your own price and volatility forecast.
Trader Workstation (TWS) supports over order types, from the most basic limit order to advanced trading to the most complex algorithmic trading, to help you execute a wide variety of trading strategies.
Real-time market-risk management and real-time monitoring provide a comprehensive measure of risk exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe and real-time data that gives you the edge you need to react quickly to the markets.
Our statements and reports include real-time trade confirmations, margin details, transaction cost analysis, sophisticated portfolio analysis, tax optimization and a variety of other supplemental reports.
Our User Access Rights system allows you to assign different account management functions to individual employees within your organization.
From trade date to settlement date, our Securities Financing solutions provide depth of availability, transparent rates, global reach and automated lending and borrowing tools to professional traders.
Visit the Investors' Marketplace
Interactive Brokers Group (IBG LLC) equity capital exceeds $7 billion1. 18.5% of IBG LLC is owned by the publicly traded company, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. and the remaining 81.5% is owned by our employees and affiliates.
Unlike other firms, where management owns a small share, we participate substantially in the downside just as much as in the upside which makes us run our business conservatively. We hold no material positions in OTC securities or derivatives. We hold no CDOs, MBS or CDS. The gross amount of our portfolio of debt securities, with the exception of US governments debt securities, is less than % of our equity capital.
We offer an extensive program of free trader webinars. Watch, listen, and ask questions from your home or office computer as our webinar instructors clearly describe our technology, trading, and markets around the world. Our webinars are also recorded so if you can't attend a live webinar, you can experience it on demand at your own convenience.
Take one of our courses to explore stocks, options, futures and Forex trading, or get up to speed quickly on Trader Workstation and TWS online trading tools with one of our interactive tours.
Traders' Insight is a key resource for market participants seeking timely commentary directly from industry professionals on the front lines of today's fast-moving markets.
Traders' University gives you easy access to a variety of documentation, including all of our users' guides, TWS Cheat Sheets, QuickStart guides, FAQs and more to help you learn how to use our platforms, tools and services.