As a growing sector of the investment products universe, ETFs are well suited for implementing a variety of investment opportunities.
Use ETFs to establish a core allocation, diversify existing portfolios, or implement new strategies.
ETFs trade much like stocks:
- Capitalize on short-term fluctuations in the market by trading ETFs in Trader Workstation (TWS).
- Invest in a wide range of equity and bond indices on 28 exchanges in 14 countries, including short ETFs and leveraged ETFs.
- Take advantage of greater liquidity through hands-on trading.
- ETFs are supported in options trading and short selling.
- Enjoy greater transparency through daily reporting of the ETF's holdings.
ETFs hold some advantages vs. Mutual Funds:
|Active fund management|
|Lower expense ratios|
|Hands-on intraday trading|
|Financial transparency||Portfolio Holding
|Portfolio Holding Reported
Semiannually or Quarterly
|Dividends reinvested automatically|
A True, Low-cost Provider
Trade ETFs for as low as $0.005 per US share, all-in.
Explore our exclusive, commission-free ETF investment opportunities with industry leading providers such as:
Mutual Fund/ETF Replicator
Use the Interactive Brokers Mutual Fund/ETF Replicator to identify and invest in lower cost ETFs with similar strategies to higher-fee mutual funds.